User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum just took her hand and held it gently. Still holding his smile he looked forward at the sunset. Luke raised his hand telling them to stop. "Were only a ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum smiled back, "Not at all. You needed some rest any way. I'm just glad to help." Karana quickly diverted he gaze, but Ilum kept on starring, "In truth, I'm ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Starlit (Fantasy)

    (I'm a little confused. I thought I bound the demon with water? What's going on?)

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Arcadia Academy (Storybook)

    Light sighed as his parents bid him farewell. Yelling wishing him well. He had his suitcase in one hand, a bag over his shoulder. He took a quick glance back ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    (You can join.)

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Starlit (Fantasy)

    (I think we posted at like the same time.)

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Starlit (Fantasy)

    (I was looking at the demon Saffron. Sorry.)

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Starlit (Fantasy)

    Hyral continued to watch the events unravel from the shadows. The girl beside him was trying to calm her wolf. He kept a close eye on the demon. Soon he ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Arcadia Academy (Storybook)

    When do we start the actual story?

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    Jason sighed, "All right. We'll meet at my friends saturday morning. I'll send Kal to give you directions. He will be able to sense your spirits. Is this okay?"

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The offical YWS Chat Virtual Holidance!

    Is there any real point to it though? I mean, Nate bannded seperate rooms for a reason. Even though there would be mods you never know. Also, wouldn't that just ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Music

    Just think about what we said and work with it. What's the point of writing it if you won't fix it when the time is due. It doesn't suck, just ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: HELP!

    Well, it's better you tell them as soon as possible. The longer you wait the worse it will get. As to telling them, try to work out a plan. Have ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Outline

    My teacher is very strange and that's how she wants it. Over all it seems like I did what she asked and was exeptible over all. i guess i got ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (I'm brain dead right now. Sorry.)

    Nov 28, 2007


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14