User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Welcome Mat Re: hello, im new :D

    And yet another greeting from the great Mr. Pie aka Big Tony. It's nice to see so many new people interested in the sit. If you have any questions, need ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie

    Hello there. My name's Tony. man, I've been real friendly today. Any way, if you need something read, have a question, or just want to chat don't hesitate to ask. ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trying this out

    Hello and welcome. I'm Tony. The fact you like essays makes me feel better because I despise them. The only thing I hate more is a research project. Any way, ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Welcome Sanna. The names Tony. All of us here really are friendly. If you need anything read you look me up okay? See ya around.

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here

    Poetry and short stories huh, well let me know if you need anything looked at. The names Tony by the way and I'll guess I'll see ya around.

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello!

    Hey Neena, nice to meet you. My name is pie, piepie, mann, or Tony, take your pic. I like to read short stories, though it's hard to locate them here, ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy YWS

    Welcome. The names Tony. If you have any questions, need something read, or just want to chat give be a buzz. See ya around.

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    What's up Jake. The names Tony. I love reading medevil stories. Have you ever heard of the Dragonlance series? If not you should look into it. Any way, if you ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another one!?!

    Welcome. Poetries my area and I'm working on fiction too. if you need anything looked at, have a question, or just want to chat Big Tony'll give you a hand. ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum and Luke saw her gestures. Luke motioned to Ilum suggesting finishing them off quickly. Ilum nodded slightly and began to focus. he placed his hand upon the ground and ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    Jason gave a half baked smile, "At least you have a family." He looked up at the door with sorrowful eyes, "My parents died three years ago, and my uncle ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    Jason only half smiled when he saw the girl awake. He whipped his mouth, blood on his hand. It still hasn't stopped. Looking up again he realized the girl was ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Starlit (Fantasy)

    (Not what I was doing. More like ting someone with a rope. You could have broken it, over powered Hyral. Not really godmoding. Any way, i may fallow her. Let ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum watched as Raven just dodged an arrow. That's when he saw two more ready to fire. He quickly raised his hand. He created an ice shield just in time ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    Jason watched as everyone left. He was the last to leave taking a few metal notes. He motioned for the door of the coffee shop, but was stopped by Kal. ...

    Nov 30, 2007


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind