-
Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems: Preparations
I'm so in. I may just create a race, but we'll see. I'll post again when i get the profile done. Three days tops. ~Pie out
Dec 11, 2007 -
Re: The Cell
Name- Kyle Hil Age- 29 Appearance- Occupation- Detective Bio- Father was a cop, but murdered during an investigation when he was young. Ever since then he has vowed to find ...
Dec 9, 2007 -
Re: VG Rumble
(Got you) Ilum looked up at the creature. He felt different, more feminine like. he had flowing red hair in a pony tail and a black robe. This is the ...
Dec 9, 2007 -
Re: Dark Beginings
Tanis whipped his brow. The afternoon sun had cooked him down to the bone. Sighing he took a seat in the shade under an oak tree. The wind wiped threw ...
Dec 9, 2007 -
Re: VG Rumble
(Good, I'll post tomarrow morning.)
Dec 8, 2007 -
Re: Dark Beginings
Name- Tanis Highwind Gender- Male Race- Half Elf Appearance- Brown hair, green eyes, Brown leather armor with a forest green cloak. Weapons- (Short Sword. Oak long bow. Personality- Serious about ...
Dec 8, 2007 -
Re: Dark Beginings
I've noticed that many storybooks have a set plot and those who join don't know what to do with it. In this one there is no set plot yet. We;ll ...
Dec 8, 2007 -
Re: What Is Your Favorite Non-YWS Literary Site?
YWS is the only site for me :D I've looked at a couple others, but this one is by far the best. Easy to use, everyone's friendly, and you can ...
Dec 8, 2007 -
Re: Lord of the Flies
(You forgot John)
Dec 7, 2007 -
Re: VG Rumble
Ilum stood starring as Warren was dodging for his life. Placing a hand upon his head he tried to think. Karana yelled something before running after the beast. Ilum stayed ...
Dec 7, 2007 -
Re: Bella.
I...Don't know what to say. Welcome back, but... I'll PM you.
Dec 6, 2007 -
Re: Big Chat Room Change: Minimum Review Amount
I like the idea man. It'll let people on the site know we are here to write, not socialize.
Dec 6, 2007 -
Re: VG Rumble
Ilum cursed under his breath as the creature turned toward them. Warren and Karana both readied them selves for when it was going to attack. Ilum looked at his hand ...
Dec 6, 2007 -
Re: Lord of the Flies
John placed a finger to his lip as he thought. He wasn't the smartest kid, but he was good at judging his surroundings, "No one should lead." "What, who are ...
Dec 6, 2007 -
Re: Hey
Welcome man, the names Tony. I'm a writer of fantasy too, though I can't get much done as well. We have that in common. Like you I'm not one to ...
Dec 5, 2007
