User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Silver watched as the remains of the demon faded into nothingness. He wrapped his chain around his wrist as it turned back to normal. he heard someone behind him and ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    (I don't think I made this clear, but Morning and Shadow are on the same side, just different branches of Demonic. It's true they don't get along, but I felt ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Name- Kevin "Silver" Niles. Age- 21 Gender- Male Appearance- Personality- In one word, Dedicated. He believes in his cause and would do anything for it and his allies. He's a ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    (Haven't done one of these in a while so I thought I'd give it a shot.) ~Story Many people live their lives without much knowledge of the spiritual world. Heaven ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    Alex let out a curse as someone rammed into him sending him back. He looked to see a young man begging to stand, "Watch it kid!" "Hey, don't call me ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Which "said" words do you use?

    Whispered, and blurted out, are two I use sometimes. Other than that all of the above.

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 interesting, but plain at the same time.

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Autumn time

    I like it a lot. It flows easy and the rhyme scheme fits just fine. I did see a few things though. In the sixth line I feel it doesn't ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    Alex stood slowly as thoughts rushed into his head. He remembered Brick, the gym, and all the trainees. He shock his head to make the memories disappear, but they didn't. ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    name- Alex Valorum Age- 20 gender- Male appearance- Alex stands around 5'11 and his rather filled out nicely. His hair his thick and brown like a mop a top his ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Is For...

    The beach for sure. It's where I get some of my best inspiration.

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Star Wars: Recollection P 1-10

    (I shall be filming this movie with a large group of friends. I'll be sure to keep anyone interested up to date.) (Page 1) Fade in to space background A ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thanks and Gratitude

    A seasons change That brings new winds Also brings new minds. For all of this time And for all that has happened So much has been left unsaid. I sit ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10 Sephiroth is good, but Cloud is better, sorry.

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: English Help

    I don't know what they mean by visual, but I know what literary elements. Literary elements are specific terms. Ex) Protagonist, setting, empathy, action, conflict, etc. What it's asking you ...

    Apr 14, 2009


Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain