User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: High School Dayz

    (Sure. When do we start I wonder?)

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Beginings

    (I'll post later today alright. Let me think.)

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    4/10 Don't really like Invader Zim to much.

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Cell

    Kyle looked around. He spotted a street sign, "The mall. It's only a few blocks away from here. We could lock all the doors. it'd be safe there, for a ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School

    Ben gave a soft smile, "I apologize. The name's Ben Wiskot of Raven Claw. I'm sixteen and am in my sixth year. You?" See still didn't make eye contact, "Annabelle ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School

    Ben continued to walk down the hall. It was his free period and he wanted some fresh air. He made his way towards the bridge when he saw a girl ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School Dayz

    (If anything goes wrong I'll correct it. Don't worry about it TN.) Name- Light Yagami(Death Note Rules!) Age- 17 Species- Magic User. Other wise human. Grade- 11th Eyes- Light Brown ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School

    Ben sighed. It was Nina, one of Kyle's friends. "You alright?" She nodded and smiled. "What are you doing here any way." "Well, um, I'm late for class." She was ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Sano watched as Geomana was pulled back by her hair and thrown to the ground. He struggled to get free, but to no avail. He began to lose control. What ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School

    (Got ya) Name- Kyle Wiscot Nickname- None Gender- Male Hair- Blond, to his shoulders. Skin- white Wand- Maple, 15in. House- Raven claw Year- 2 History- His father was killed by ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: ToTS: Treaty of Ten Systems

    I'll put that in my sig after christmas as preporation for the storybooks beginning.

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School

    (I'll give it a shot) Name- Benjamen Wiscot Nickname- Ben Gender- Male Hair- Brown, thick, wavy. Skin- white Wand- Polished oak, 17in. House- Raven claw Year- 6 History- His father ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: ToTS Character Thread--Updated 12/21 with Character Races

    Military Profile: NAME: Jason Roberts RACE: Human AGE: 26 HEIGHT: 1.5 meters WEIGHT: 95 Kilograms EYES: Dark Blue HAIR: Dirty blond, thick, always messy PHYSIQUE: Medium build. His left arm ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems: Preparations

    I have officially sent you my profile. Can't wait for the first.

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum heard a faint sound and looked out of the corner of his eye towards the brush. He continued to talk to Karana focusing on that one spot. After a ...

    Dec 15, 2007


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality