User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Jurassis Park 2042

    (I'm in) Name- John Rivers Age- 19 Appearance- Personality- Optimistic and out going. He still believes there is a god to save them and that he needs to do his ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Sano slowly raised to his feet, "Fine. I'll do as you ask Hikaru on two conditions." "All right little brother, what is it?" "Your men stay away from Geomana." "Agreed." ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    (I'm in if it's okay) Name- John Stevens Age- 21 Gender- Male Location- New York, New York Appearance- Occupation- Journalist for a local newspaper Ability- Illusion and perception. He can ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems

    Jason clapped his book shut, but didn't turn, "Brain? A Voider huh. Interesting." He sat up, but never once looked at her, "I'm not sure how big." "Then describe how ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems

    Jason sighed as the speech was finally over. He didn't care much for the celebrating, but he just wished to be able to move. He was getting a whole new ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Slayers!

    NAME: Evan APPEARANCE: ISLAND: The South Island Of Lightning AGE: 14! Background: Is the eldest and only child. His mother has been dead for years and his father treats him ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Slayers!

    Question, how will the charaters be connected?

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum gave her a soft smile, "Luke, look after her." "Promise." Ilum was still starring at Karana, she was waiting for an answer, "I will never leave you. I now ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Pirates

    Name- Garent Age- 31 Education- medium Ship- Doesn't have on. Is a drifter. Crew- Travels with his friend Travis. Position- The boss of the two. Appearance- Personality- Is like a ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum looked over at Karana, but she didn't return the favor. He looked at the cart and sighed, "That wont fit all of us, but maybe..." Ilum looked around a ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: WOW

    Name- Gale Age- Looks late 20's (Really 125) Race- Half Elf Gender- Male Weapons- Silver long bow, Mythril sword Animal- A hawk named Tanis History- A ranger. He travels looking ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blue Creek

    Ryan thought for a moment before slapping his book closed, "Why not, I need to go out and to something evey once in a while right?" *Not sure where to ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Other Re: Emo

    Don't feel so bad. Many consider me Emo. It caused me to experience depression. I'm still on medication and it's been two years. Even so, I got over it. I ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blue Creek

    Ryan walked into class, his face buried in a book. He glanced over to see a pair of girls talking. He searched his memory to find out their names. Ellie ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Secrets

    Name- Brad Goldmen Age- 27 Occupation- Author of sorts. He fits better as a philosopher. He as written my books trying to answer life's many questions. He is also a ...

    Dec 23, 2007


Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson