User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Narrative Poetry Re: One Good that came from Crime

    Over all I liked it. The topic was nice and it flowed well. 1.) You could have added a bit more punctuation to help us know how you want it ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Fell North Wind

    It's fine to me if it's common. I do indeed understand what I wrote and who are you to say so? I write poetry as a release and a way ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Jake walked down the street no one was out and rightly so. This town had recently become a vampire infested place. No one dares go out after dusk. All but ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Valentine?

    Not much can be said of a crush that I have. It comes and it goes, but It should be known. True feelings can confuse, ones heart they consume, but ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Fell North Wind

    A fell north wind blows chilling the air around me, but nothing can match the sadness in my heart. I lose myself to all sense of time. I feel nothing, ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Secret story

    Name- Johnathan McKnight Age- 17 Appearance- Grey hair slicked back with a small ponytail, medium build with lean legs. Wears brown leather amour and has gray like eyes. Weapon/fighting style- ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I'm back BABY!!

    Good to know i was so missed(Only two people :(

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    (I've been gone for a while, but am ready to go) Name: Jacob Ginestro (Jake) Race: Human (M) Age: 21 Team: He's a vampire hunter. He views all of them ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I'm back BABY!!

    I'm back after a leave of absence, but am ready to go again.

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Mid-terms are evil

    Hey everyone. I have mid-term soon so I'll be off of YWS for a while. School seems to be slacking so I need to focus on that more. Sorry everyone, ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Power of the Soul DT

    Most of it is fine by me, but you have to remember that this is MY storybook. You being the fire gaurdian is fine by me, but you got the ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Other Re: Philosophy

    Many have asked why we are here, or what happens to us when we die. Some follow religion as a guideline while other dig through science. In truth there is ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jurassis Park 2042

    John watched as their raptor was devoured by the Rex. He sighed, "We can never get a break can we. Our technology is very limited at this point, so we ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems

    Jason continued to read his book with little expression on his face. He realized his attitude angered his companion so he decided to say something, "How were you picked for ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Power of the Soul DT

    It could work. Thanks so much, I thought it had died.

    Jan 6, 2008


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote