-
Re: Until the End
I have more than one, but I'll think about it. I may have an idea. Give me 10 minutes.
Feb 20, 2008 -
Re: Until the End
(What happened to my characters?)
Feb 19, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed
Sam listened as the scientists were running around like mad men. He slowly lite a cigarette and watched in amusement. He knew it had to be Nate. Only he would ...
Feb 19, 2008 -
Re: Resident Evil: Exsperimental Accident
Name- Allen Gender- Male Age- 23 Appearance- Occupation- Umbrella Secret Guard. Personality- Calm and collective. Even when he's afraid he does his best to focus. He usually takes charge and ...
Feb 18, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed
Name- Sam Age- 17 Gender- Male Characteristics- Appearance- His wings a a pure gray spanning 17 feet. His eyes are pitch black. Personality- Cool and collective. He never smiles and ...
Feb 18, 2008 -
Re: The Breed
Man you guys move fast. Too fast for me. I have to drop out as well, but you can use my character.
Feb 18, 2008 -
Re: Until the End
(We have a good amount of people, more than enough. We'll all be in the town of Kon, a small port. The town is attacked by tribal men and we ...
Feb 18, 2008 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
Because he got us lost~ Evan Shut up~ John *Sigh*~ Tom Why are you with that person?
Feb 16, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
8.5/10 Just love it. In the end I believe she will.
Feb 16, 2008 -
Re: Until the End
(My Character) Name- Izlude (M) Age- 23 Race- Human Magic- none Appearance- see picture-Dark brown hair, brown cloak with green and gold travel armor, gray eyes. Weapon(s)- (Short Sword) Short ...
Feb 16, 2008 -
Re: Until the End
I'm sort of basing a few things on the Dragonlance series, but the storyline will be more original. The world of Agon has befallen a dark age. Long periods of ...
Feb 16, 2008 -
Re: Valentine?
You read my other poem, she turned me down, hard too.
Feb 16, 2008 -
Re: The Breed
Jake sighed, So many people, not what I like. He turned and began to walk away, but Alex grabbed his arm, "I wont trust a vampire." He looked at him, ...
Feb 16, 2008 -
Re: I think
I like the idea, but the way you wrote it is an eye swore. It repeats way to much, I lost interest not even half way through. Stop with the ...
Feb 16, 2008 -
Re: The Breed
Jake smiled, but then turned as did the vampire. He heard a small shriek and he knew someone was there, "Come out, we wont hurt you." Out from behind a ...
Feb 16, 2008
