User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Prodigies

    John sighed as he looked at his test. Another 100. In a way he cared in another he didn't. He knew all this would help him in the end, but ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    (Get stuf for travel. Change clothes, make sure you have all your weapons, grab provistions, that sort of stuff.)

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    "Go prepare, we leave in an hour." (All I got, but at least it keeps it moving.)

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    (I know a blacksmith is strange, but it will all fall into place, I promise.)

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Pits

    Derick sighed as two men lay at his feet, "These small fry can't stop me at all. Even so, it wont be long until the start sending out the big ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    "Gin thought for a moment as he listed to some of the suggestions. "How about this. We go for the carriage first, but on the way gather information on the ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: *Grumbles*

    Just keep thinking and get all of your idea on paper before anything else.Three years ago i developed an idea for a fantasy like story. At this point I've just ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for loving anime:)

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    Gin was the first to get there and he patiently waited for the others. One by one they all arrived and once they were all there they exchanged greetings. Some ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Prodigies

    Name- John Rivers Age- 15 Gender- Male Appearance- Average height and build. Around 5ft 7ins tall. He weighs ruffly 150 pounds. He has brown, thick, and shaggy hair. He has ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: unusual animal thread

    That's mean, i'd give it a hug :)

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: kadjnfldknlk

    I just did that too. Your new email account has another activation key thing. Log out, go to uyour email, reactivate or what ever, then log back in.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bliss of Day

    The leaves rustle beneath my feet, the same with the wind and the trees. The breeze of summers kiss blows and I stay my feet a moment. I let the ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Used

    I like the idea more than the poem itself. I did like how your first three lines became the starting lines to your stanzas, but it needs work. 1.) Second ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: My Fair Lady

    Not long after Sam and Adrianne started dancing had the song ended. He rubbed his head, "I guess we came in at the end of the song. Shall we grab ...

    Mar 8, 2008


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker