User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Randomosity Re: I'm Back!

    Im back and I'm glad. The end of the school year can be a mess and I still have portfolios, but I'll be on a bit every day. It's good ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: 1st person VS. 3rd person narration

    For shot stories i like to write in first, but third was always more natural, so I'll have to go with that.

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: I'll be gone:{

    I'll be gone for a few weeks If afraid. My school work is good, but not perfect and I need to spend more time on it. I'm only grounded for ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Trapped...

    Name- James Age: Unknown, looks 17 Gender: Male breed: Half Demon Personality: Quiet and stern. He's not one to take kindly to jokes and likes peaceful things. He can understand ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    name- Will age- 19 gender- Male race- Soul Blader personality- Strong willed. He will do what ever it takes for what he believes in. He is usually in deep thought. ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    (Sorry, what's going on?)

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Sellswords

    Cedrick took his hand, "I don't hesitate, and we'll he who gets left behind." He took off at a fast pace with Dent less than a step behind.

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Sellswords

    Cedrick sighed, "I'll chase after, make sure he doesn't kill himself." "Okay, just be careful." "I will." It didn't take him very long to catch up to him. "Why are ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 I like, but in another way it scares me. Sorry.

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Prodigies

    "I see, then I apologize. I did not mean to make you upset." He gave her a faint smile which was rare for him. Something about her made him feel, ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Prodigies

    John looked at her and thought for a moment, "Pain is not something I like to see, besides, what king of person would I be if I just let them ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Prodigies - OOC Thread

    Hey Bella, that's fine. I don't mind.

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    Gin finished packing and slung the pack over his shoulder. When he opened the door an elf was standing there. "Hello Gin." "Karana right?" She nodded as he made his ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Pits

    Derick smiled "You can't, but then again, I can't trust you either now can I. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bottle, "Here, a gift. It's ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Other Re: sermon

    I liked it. You don't meet very many young aduts open about religion, many hate it. I'm glad you wrote this, it was nice to read. See ya around.

    Mar 9, 2008


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author