User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Writing Tips Re: Where are you writing?

    I write in notebooks and word. I always have a small notebook on me for when I'm suddenly hit by inspiration and I like to begin ideas on a notebook ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    Hmm, i like pie too much to officially change mine, but if I had to choose AllegroMaestoso. Music is becoming a very big part of my life. :D That or ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Writers Block

    Well, when I get writers block, I usually think of a theme. Examples would include murder, romance, pain, sacrifice...etc Sometimes combining them is good. Then, I create a character without ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Doomsday

    Light awoke in a daze. He slowly sat up in his bed scratching his head, "Where am I?" The cold room offered no response. Light struggled to remember what had ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Sound Of Silence

    Olin Harper~Trumpet Olin listened to everything the director said while taking notes on a small note pad. The director went on to discuss musical arrangements and living expectations. The orchestra ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Sound Of Silence

    Olin Harper~Trumpet Olin stood up against a wall all by himself. He didn't like making introductions and wasn't sure if he'd be staying any way. He didn't want to get ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Doomsday

    (I'll be the brother) name- Light Maverick age- 17 gender- Male appearance- distinguishing features- His eyes are completely white and there is a white star imprinted on his chest. personality- ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Silver arrived at HQ the day after he departed. Standing in the Morning Control Room he stood at attention as Lord Kerith, leader of Morning spoke. "As you may have ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Sound Of Silence

    Name: Harper, Olin Age: 16 Gender: Male Nationality: Italian Instrument: Trumpet Appearance: Olin stands about 5,11. He has short brown hair and brown eyes. His build is medium with a ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    (There is the DT. I'll post in a little bit.)

    Jun 28, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Morning Shadow DT

    Here it is, the DT. Not much need be said I think. Have at it.

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Sound Of Silence

    (I will post my profile tomorrow night, but I claim Trumpet.)

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    (I was able to pop on, but I can't post till tomorrow night, I'll jump it ahead then.)

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    (Got it) Alex looked as more men began showing up. He both cursed and laughed at the same time, "More and more men to fight. Man I love it here." ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    Alex didn't really know what was going on, but he didn't care. All he knew was he had a fight on his hands and he was going to enjoy every ...

    Jun 22, 2009


You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts.
— LEGO Batman