User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    Dream, I see where you are coming from so if you want be to change the subject part I will. As for the alloy, I ment he could stop a ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Not so far..

    Over all I like it. The idea is clear and easy to understand. I'm not one for grammar and that stuff, I'm more about content. Lets see... The two basic ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone

    Nice to meet you. We've been getting a lot of new recruits for the site lately. It's so exciting! :P Any way, if you ever need any help just let ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    Name: Ilum Age: 23 Description of appearance: Black hair and black eyes. He wears a red tatered robe with black cloths under it. His left arm in mechanical made of ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review come see me^^

    I need to look at more peoples works, but I never have enough courage or energy to look myself. If you want something read post the link here. :D I'll ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    Tony sighed as he looked out upon the setting sun. Today he decided to skip the stupid meeting. He didn't need it, he knew that, but everyone else thought other ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    Anthony sighed, "Yeah, but I really have no reason to be here anymore." He looked at her and smiled slightly, [i]This conversation is going no where fast, "Would you like ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    Anthony sighed as the instructer rabled on. It had been two years since he started this class and he felt it's uses thinning. True enough he was grateful to the ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    (Is it okay if I'm human?) Name: Sturm Brightblade Age: 22 Creature: Human Rank: Loner History: His village was burned by dark creatures that stock the land when he was ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)

    (Cool. Help is always needed no matter who you are. This also lets me create a character I really love.) Name- Anthony Delia (Tony) Age- 15 Appearance- About 5'10 in ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    (I'll wait and see what happens unless you need me)

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Name: Gin Age: 19 Height: 5'11 Weight: 180 lbs. Nationality: English Hair: Thick shaggy black Eyes: Blue Role: Assistant captian. Other: He is the son to a govoner of an ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    Sorry guys my computer crashed. Is my character in this. If so can someone please fill me in. If not, it's nice to see you guys like it.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: War Games

    Can I still join?

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    The year is modern age, but the world is in utter chaos. Hells gates have opened and nearly whiped out the human race. It has become aparat that there is ...

    Apr 25, 2008


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian