-
Re: The Best Storybook Writer
I dont know. I want to vote for everyone, but my friend says I have no votes :( Sorry friends.
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Kingdom of Rain
Ilum stood atop a roof top, eyeing a window across the way. He sighed deeply before moving down the fire escape and jumping to the one agecent him. He looked ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: The Best Storybook Writer
I thik they are all great writes, its hard to choose. Myself, or my friends...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Ask a stupid question...
I dont know, but that would be messed up. What if right was left and left was right?
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Helio
Taylor watched from a distance as the new arrivals began to unload. This was the first time he had seen new people arrive and he new his work load would ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: I want my heart back!
PANCRIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, the forgotten organ :P
Jun 22, 2008 -
Re: Helio
When can we start?
Jun 22, 2008 -
Re: A Promise
Thank you very much Angel. I'm glad you like it!
Jun 22, 2008 -
Re: A Promise
A promise, I keep, never to be broken. Bending one's word, that just isn't me. I promise to hold, to keep you safe. our lives shall come together, new memories ...
Jun 22, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
5/10 nice, yet boring and plain.
Jun 22, 2008 -
Re: Helio
Name: James Taylor Gender: Male Age: 22 Race: Human Choose one: Heliopian Appearance: Personality: He is usually aloof and has his mind wandering. He usually has a cheerful attitude and ...
Jun 22, 2008 -
Re: Kingdom of Rain
Ilum looked at the man who had run into him. He looked horrible. Dirty and groggy he seemed on edge, even more so since he ran into him. Ilum motioned ...
Jun 18, 2008 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
my mom
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: mixed emotions
Um, where do I begin. I really just don't like it at all. There is no real idea behind it, imagery is no where to be found, and I don't ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
(Can I still join?)
Jun 11, 2008
