User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    (I've been working the past couple of days, so unless i can be brought in I'm out. Sorry)

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    Name: Sanosuke (Sano) Race: Human Heir of: No one Age: 23 Description: Wields the weapon in the picture that he wears on his back. Personality: Free in spirit. He was ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    Zack sighed as he walked out of the tavern. He was tired of listening to useless babble. His informant never showed and it was starting to really get on his ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for being a good friend :)

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Defense or Defence?

    Defence for me.

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 nice, I like it.

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 shows garra well.

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: rain

    Over all it was okay, but i don't personally like it. You had a few mistakes and I'll point them out for you. 1.) Your punctuation needs work. In the ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What to write?

    Over all the poem was ok, but that's it. Just your run of the mill poem. nothing special, nothing grand. It's just so plain. Do i need to go on? ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    Name- Zack gender- Male Age- 23 Race- Human Appearance- Weapon- Katana 5 feet in length worn across his back. stands about 5'10 Searching for- His father Personality- Offensive. He takes ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    Taylor's face grew grave, "Tell me something I don't know." "What? You know?" "I'm one of the few free lance soldiers loyal to the queen. Some one opposes her and ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    (Why not) (Are there guns?) Name: Kenshin Himura Age: 25 appearance: History: His parents were killed by vampires and he's been hunting them ever since. He travels and doesn't stay ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Ghosts

    I don't know ghost, but I know spirits. They usually talk to you in your mind and the person usually thinks they are imagining it. They rarly show themslves and ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 Very moving, I like it.

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    Taylor groaned as he looked at the girl on his lap. She seemed embarrassed and quickly got up. He stood up to and just smiled at her, "You okay?" "Yeah, ...

    Jun 24, 2008


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead