User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    Sano ran for the woods. He was no good there. After trying to fight a dragon he barley took down he decided he had over stayed his welcome. As he ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    Sano ran for the woods. He was no good there. After trying to fight a dragon he barley took down he decided he had over stayed his welcome. As he ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    Name- Yakov Age- 21 Race- Human Appearance- Country- Eltar Personality- He honors the code of the knights and uses it as his moral code. He doesnt follow them to the ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    This costs a lot so I hope you guys like it. (Forgotten Truths) The world of Algen has had many ages, both dark and light. Currently the world is fragile. ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Did you think she would care, or were you bored?

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: First they came for the YouTubers...

    Nate, you just made a friend of mine feel a lot better. He's in Italics. Thanks a lot man, that is so a weight off of my shoulders. I'm glad ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Only if the craker was an animal. What would you do if you met a jaboo?

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Indians in the rain?

    I like this one as much as I like the other. In terms of this one your imagery is 100 times better. Good Job! Also, the way you broke up ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dead?No.

    I really liked the poem. The idea and the way you showed it was great. The only thing I see wrong is in your structure. Your line breaks seem off ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm here to read your poetry

    Thanks, but what I ment was that poetry only gets a few reviews. I for one usually want a few more. Still, you may be right. I guess I'm just ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm here to read your poetry

    I've notice that poetry never really gets reviewed that much. Give me a link to a poem old or new and I'll read it. Even if its been reviewed a ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fairies vs. Elves

    Name- Gilthanas Age- 120 Race- Elf Fairies/ Elves- Elves Appearance- Look below Powers- Slight magic, but nothing to great. Personality- He either trusts you or he doesn't, there is no ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: i'm so sorry

    I like the idea that you're shooting for, but you didn't hit the bulls-eye. The poem is very sketchy and the idea was hard to grasp at first. Give us ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!:)

    Welcome and I hope you enjoy the site. I myself am very religious. It's nice to see I'm not the only one with faith in him. If you ever need ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    Sano smiled a little at the gesture the young elf was making. He had seen a lot in his shorts years of services. He stood up and walked over to ...

    Jul 7, 2008


Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr