User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    For my story, which I am going to change the title, it would have to be my faith in god and my personal want to be strong and stand up ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    Yes, but its not really on YWS. I've tried several times, but I've decided to do some serious work before posting it here. Actually I should start, I'm working on ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Katrina Story

    "Sigh" where do i begin. The poem is so long and repetitive, I had trouble finishing it. I know of long poems, but this says the same thing over and ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10 I respect it and I'm religious too.

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Favorite Summer Olympics Sport?

    Wow, I'm the only one who voted for cycling...I feel alone.

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Any of you have manga books?

    I own... Bleach- Vol 9-19 DBZ- 1, 5-10 Zombie Powder- 2 Ruroni Kenshin- 1-4 Kamikaze- 4 (Sucks: Won at comvention) Naruto- 2 Hikaru-no-go 2 I read alot more, but that's ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have bad writing?

    I guess it depends for me. I can write neatly in both print and cursive, but it takes me a longer time to do so. Normally I stick with print, ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    Eric Shields, Venice Italy, October 14, 2008. Eric walked into the police station, coffee mug in hand. He looked around to see a few asleep at there desks and other ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    8/10 It reminds me of something...?

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 I like it, but its small.

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Best book you ever read

    I would have to say... The DragonLance books by Wies and Hickman.

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10 funny

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    Name: Eric Shields Age: 23 Country (where they came from): USA Organization (who do they work for): Military Investigations. Appearance: Personality: He is usually calm and collective, but he has ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    ~Yakov Yakov and Wilheart arrived shortly before midday. It was hard getting Wilheart in without anyone noticing, but they did it, some how. "Where to we go from here?" "I ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    (you don't have to start in Balior) ~Yakov Yakov paced along the hall. He waited for the councils decision on action for the war with Galian. Though it wasn't definite, ...

    Jul 14, 2008


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore