User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Sneak-Peek of the new YWS

    Dude, the color kicks butt man. Wicked job. lol. This made my morning:)

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Why?

    Over all I liked it, but I'm going to point something out that always gets under my skin and not everyone does. Adding punctuation to their piece of writing. I ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10 for the cause.

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    Name: Johnathan Scott Appearance: Who they are:(friend/enemy/teacher) Favorite teacher. Their relation with each of the girl: He is the girls global history teacher. he's an understanding guy who fini

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    As Anthony past the cafeteria he decided to grab something to drink before heading to gym for a little track practice. He decided to go in the back door, but ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I'm still in. Bring in my character and I'll start posting ok.

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Katrina Story

    Better, better, but it still needs a bit of work, but not much. The flow was a little off throughout the whole thing. Maybe reread the thing as a whole ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Saying Goodbye

    Over all, I very nice poem, but nothing is ever perfect. I only noticed a few thing though, so don't worry. This seems to always happen with new members and ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Kenshin watches as group of hunters try to pull themselves together. He steps out into the light and immediately as a gun to his face, but his sword is to ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: iFantasy

    I meant no offence. Just tried to correct what I saw was wrong. If this is suppose to be someone thinking while day dreaming, maybe make that a bit more ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    (I'm finally coming back in. Just a few questions. Where is everbody. Building, forest, running. I get that and I can bring myself in.)

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: iFantasy

    Lets see, I thought it was nice, but it needs a lot of work all the same. I'll point out what I think can be fixed. 1) Idea: Your poem ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 500 posts

    My goal is the 1,500 mark. Congrats to you, and it's time for me to GO!

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 6,000,501!

    Well, this is, like, his forth year right? Good job buddy, your a man now. They grow up so fast. :cry:

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    Name: Anthony (Tony) Delia Age: 16 Appearance: School Year: 2ND (10 grade) Group: He's a combination of nerds and popular. He's a good track runner when it comes to short ...

    Sep 1, 2008


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman