User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Will stood outside leaning over his balcony to his apartment. "Yes mom, I don't know if there is a college for me...I want to go there, see things...okay, I'll call ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    A classical girl who loves to express herself.

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My Website!!!

    I may join if I have time. Looks interesting.

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Meager

    Vamp, I'm letting two more people join if they wish because I thought a lot more people would go with two characters. Go a head and make you post.

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Meager

    One more, then we can start.

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Name: James Wilkinson Age: Appears 17, really 72 Gender: Male Personality: James is a laid back king of person. He looks at things from a distance and only gets involved ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Meager

    Story The land Of Gilian has just won what will be called the Fifty Year War. The land is at a breaking point. The world is in poverty and the ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New.

    Hello and welcome to the sit. Chat speak every once in a while isn't going to get you killed. Depending on the situation people use things like lol and omg, ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 I get the message.

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    Go to someones profile and it's the big picture above you information.

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Anthoner Part of Life

    This is chapter to a memoir I have to right for school. I thought I'd post it here, get some feedback, and you guys could learn a bit more about ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    0/10 you don't have one.

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Palin Name Generator

    I got for: Anthony Delia: Timber Challenger Palin Tony Delia: Falter Locust Palin Anthony Thomas Delia: Meat Notgay Palin (Funny) Tony Thomas Delia: Lean Pipe Palin (Funny) Tom Delia: Wesson ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10 I like the message, didn't like the books.

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Name: Will Heart Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: Personality: Witty and calm. He doesn't get worked up easily and that can get on some peoples nerves. He has a kind ...

    Sep 15, 2008


If you are tired remember it's a sign that you haven't expired
— fatherfig