User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Internet Connection?

    I got Road Runner through Time Warner Cable ^.^ Really works.

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    Hikaru calmed down, "Sorry, somethings you just don't see everyday." He was smiling calmly until he looked at Glacier, He is an odd one. Kenshin spoke so only Hikaru could ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Meager

    Come on in.

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    Hikaru smiled as he bought some candy at the local gas station. He loved sweets, but Kenshin hated it. "How can you waist you money and time on such pointless ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Food

    SPICY Italian food. If it's Italian I eat it.

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    name- Hikaru Shindo Spirit- Kenshin Himura age- 17 gender- Male race- Spirit Channeler appearance- Regular: Spirit partner: Fused: personality- Hikaru: Funny laid back he is always at ease. He never ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 Skull...Nice.

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Inspiration

    A simple song begins to play, the wind blows across the meadow. The critters, they march, the birds, they sing, and neither big, nor the small, can escape it's growing ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    5/10, I don't get it...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Meager

    (Lloyd, is it a mercenary who has all those abilities of classes, because if it is I will have to delete you character. Sorry, but that's godmodding.)

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 its okay.

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I never told you I loved you

    I really liked this. I couldn't really find anything wrong. Your voice was good, very powerful. Your description was also simple, but clear. When it came to the rhythm I ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (This is way to fast. Sorry, I'm out. Feel free to use my character though.)

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    Mr. Scott was walking through the halls when he was stopped by another teacher, "Don't you have a class right now John?" "No, this is my free period, but I ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Meager

    Izlude and Simon waled into the large mansion. Izlude was clad in the Hokutens armor with a white cape baring the white lion. Simon followed in his brown leather armor. ...

    Sep 20, 2008


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal