User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Book of Sarrows 1

    Tom looked out the window. The bright sun had faded behind the clouds as they began to darken and fade. He sank into his old red arm chair as he ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Freeeeeedom for Storybooks

    Man, I remember when I first joined how storybooks used to be. Free and long lasting. We're past the half way point and sailing for home. Keep up the good ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: True Happiness

    I can’t always confess how I feel. I won’t always answer your call. I’m sorry to say, I can’t always be there for you, But I’ll never forget, never let ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    Tony Tony sighed as the saw the girl called Greenleaf leave. He looked back at Rebecca, "Any idea who she is." She only shock he head no. He went back ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    Tony Tony sighed as he saw Tom walk into class. He noticed behind him there was a new girl. No fair, all the girls like him. "Hey Tom." He waved ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    I say DragonLance all the way (Correct spelling) I personally love them, though some series's are better then others.

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Princess Mononoke (is that's how its spelt?)

    I've seen parts of the movie and it fits. Well done :) ~Mr. Pie

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention College Students!

    Hm, I'm not a college student, why am I looking at this? ha ha. I recently wrote a poem about inspiration to the arts like writing, art, and music. If ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 I like, but don't 100% agree :)

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    I'll be your guardian, I really don't mind at all.

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy do. C:

    Welcome to the site, it's nice to meet you. My names Tony, pie, or Mr. Pie, I don't care. I read one of your poems and I can see you ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blind

    Over all I liked this piece. It flowed alright and its imagery was there. Even so it's no perfect and that is way we are here. Alright, here I go. ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    Who still needs a guardian, I'll gladly be it :). I don't care who.

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    8/10 killer snake

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    (I'll be anyone's guardian, just say so.) Name: Anthony (Tony) Delia Age: 16 Gender: male Race: Human Guardian or Friend: Guardian Appearance: Element: Unknown (Who ever takes him.) History: Anthony ...

    Oct 11, 2008


The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler