User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Man, I finally have full computer back. If it's okay can I still join. If so send me a PM. I'll read and post a Bio as soon as I ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    (fire_of_dawn, I have to reject your character. You didn't ask if you could be that race and you didn't follow my character template. If you still wish to join you ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    Ramza studied the man well. Smiling he accepted is offer. "Not much to tell, we'll know more if we speak to the guards for information unless any of you have ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    Name: Orin Elsan Age: 24 Race: Human Status: 2nd in command (If this is okay. If not, trainer) Gift: Something like the force. He can pick up objects and us ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    (If you know about the domains do what you want with them.) Ramza studied the woman who sat next to him. He noticed almost instantly she was an elf and ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    (A witch is fine, female wizard basically.)

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    John watched as the man left. Once he was out of site he started laughing, "Oh my god, what was up with that guy?" He turned to Zire, though he ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    (My Character) Name- Ramza Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics) Race- Human Class- Fighter Age- 21 Appearance- Personality- Has a strong sense of justice. He believes no one man is greater than ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    I've noticed since I got back that a lot of storybooks have been created. To my dismay not many appeal to me. Not that I hate the idea, just I'm ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    (Yeah Firestalker, I think we do have to wait.)

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    Name- Cedrick Age- 22 (784) Gender- Male Race- Vampire Clan- Head of the Immortals Appearance- Around 6 feet tall. He has a medium build with long legs. His hair falls ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: poem

    Blink seems to have covered the technical stuff, so I wont bother repeating it, but there are one or two more things I can add. Let's see: 1) Understanding. I ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Goodbye

    Over all I like it. You have good strong feelings in this poem, but as always there are a few things to add. 1) Punctuation. Cammas, periods, question marks, they ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    (I changed my Bio.) (Hey Firestalker, I noticed both our characters are in college and studying literature. I was wondering if I was ok for us to be classmates or ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    Name- John Scott Age- 21 Gender- Male Talent- Insight. He's good at reading people and can sometimes tell is someone is lying or bluffing, though he has been proven wrong. ...

    Jan 24, 2009


The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature.
— Henry Winchester