User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    (I'm in) Name: James Wilheart Age: 22 Gender: Male Personality: A leader. He knows how to take charge and can keep calm in most situations. A dutiful man he wont ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shards of a Heart Shaped Mirror

    Anthony Sat at a cafe eating his breakfast in peace. It was a nice day and he was going to make the best of it. In his palm he twiddled ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shards of a Heart Shaped Mirror

    First name: Anthony Last name: Delia Age: 17 Power: Super Human but not to the extreme. He can run faster, has more strength, better hearing, etc. Don't worry, has a ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shards of a Heart Shaped Mirror

    Save

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    (I'm short on time, but tomorrow afternoon I am free and will get this moving again I promise.)

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No, sorry. Tiny spaces hold no fear over me. TPBM likes apple pie the best.

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    Name: Nathan Glennsdale Age: 21 Gender: Male Word found on card: Future Appearance: He has black hair with bleached bangs. He likes jeans and is always wearing his lucky black ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Sound Of Silence

    (What music are we going to be playing. If we don't know I can post about after rehearsal.)

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Guardians

    -Human: Name: Sergeant-Major William (Will) Nork Age: 31 Gender: Male Appearance: Will stands about 6 foot and has a medium build. He's bald and is always seen wearing a winter ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    Mr. Pie and Alex shook hands as their conversation came to an end, "Good luck Alex, enjoy the afterlife." "I'll make the best of it until you write that epilogue ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    Mr. Pie silently walked back into the room with a bloody nose with Alex behind him. "Yes, we made our characters, but we never dreamed they could think for themselves. ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    (Now this is interesting. The character I'm going to be using is from a book I haven't posted on here yet.) Mr. Pie sat and watched all of the commotion ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Sound Of Silence

    (I got you two no problem.) Olin entered the auditorium, instrument in hand, sighing as he stepped forward. Olin had never played in a large group and was used to ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Summer's Renewal

    What can wash away shadows grip? Am I left to die in eternity? Has everything I’ve done been forgotten? Will anyone remember me? Autumn’s breeze cuts thy skin, Winter’s kiss ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I kinda forgot...

    Welcome! Hm, since you're new I guess I get to boss you around. :lol: You'll find everything you need here on this site to fit you're writing needs. Critiques, support, ...

    Jul 2, 2009


What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye