User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Other Poetry Re: Memory

    You seem to write poety the way I do in some sense. At least this piece. you speak from the way you feel. though you make a lot better poem ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Night to remember

    If your turning this into a story then I realy like it. It makes sense that way. If not then okay, keep brainstorming ideas.

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Forever in my Soul

    I shall never sleep, nor awaken. Forever in my soul. My heart is bound and my love is free. Forever in my soul. To this day I love you, and ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: A Sleepless Soul

    A lust for power and a yearning for freedom, the sides of soul collide. Choose your own path in life let it feed from your soul. Forever light, or forever ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter 1of my book

    Nicely done. This sounds better as a chapter 1 than a prolouge anyway. keep up the good wok.

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Assassin King

    Nicely done. You left the reader gueesing to what just happened and you gave only the info you needed. Keep righting

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Freedom

    I am a fan of Eregon myself. I belive this (poem) is exelent. It truely grasped the point you made. Keep up the good work.

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental

    Please read and edit :) Elemental: The Warrior of Wind. Chapter 1 "A book with a lock? Why did my father have something like this laying around?" The boy dusts ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to My First Novel

    Telling us things isn't bad, but you did go a little over board. I realy like the fact you put alot into the world. The Panthwar cat people was a ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A War Among the Hidden

    Dude, I'm your friend, now trust me GET WRITING!

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Black Bandit

    I only had to read a little bit, but so far so good. Keep going. when I have time I would like to read the rest.

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Shadow of the heart

    Darkness shall grow, binding the heart and engulfing the soul. All light shall fade all hope is lost. But within the darkness an endless shadow, life shall endure. If the ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A War Among the Hidden

    nice but what happens before then

    Dec 17, 2006


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus