User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter 3

    I think it's good, but a few things could be better. Like when T.J tells Simon he knows he likes Emma he goes into a rage without much cause. Other ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Freedom.

    I seems to have the meaning of wanting to be free. Thats good. Give all af your pieces meaning if you can. As for a haiku I believe it's very ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: In The Moonlight

    It's not bad for a first poem. Mine wasn't that good either. though I did like how you spoke of something with a meaning to yourself. Poetry is inspired by ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: I Speak Of Shadows

    I agree with others everything except one point. You writing comes from the heart like mine does, try reading some. In the end it doesn't matter what other people think ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Invisable

    I don't agree with rosethorn. The last line is a perfect ending to it all. I also liked how you seemed to put your heart into the piece. thats what ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: why?

    I believe it's good, but it lacks color in my oppinion. There's emotion, but where's it coming from. When I think of emotional poetry I think the write should feel ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: innocence

    When I think about it it does conect to your story. Nicely done

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Age is Not Death

    This poem makes no sense. At the very least a poem sould speak from the heart and soul. This has no meaning or feeling to it. Give your next piece ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: A New Awakening

    As the sun rises I am born anew. The shadow I feared is gone. Life is returning to everything I know. I am now free, with a new awakening.

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who are you?

    I like it. It seems to speak from the heart like poetry should. Though I can't make out the moral. Though saying that I do get one thing from it. ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: those who live in Darkness

    I believe it's pretty good. Your begining was good, but it looks like you rushed through the ending. Out of knowwere a Lord of Darkness appears and he has no ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 2

    Good, Very good,but there is one problem. Simon seems to take to his powers to easaly. He just all of a sudden believed in them. thats all I have to ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: light

    not bad, better than anything I can write

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: An Unknown Shadow

    You hear it, you feel it, you know something's wrong. You look behind you, but nothing's there. You fear everything around you, though nothing's there. You feel empty, forgotten, like ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do you like this poem?

    Me again. I'm going over your work and it's quiute good. I've learned a few tips, thanks. Your second verse is better. I belive it speaks more on what you ...

    Dec 22, 2006


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury