-
Re: Another Naruto story book
Name: Yahiko Myoujin Age- 13 Gender: Male Rank- genin Appearance: Jutsu- The Myoujin clan is known as a sword arts clan. They primarily fight with a sword so Yahiko doesn't ...
Feb 8, 2009 -
Re: Zodiac
Tony watched as Kyle finished his simulation. He stepped in and gave his a wave, "Nicely done." Kyle turned and nodded, "Thanks. Frankly, these simulations are getting boring." "I agree. ...
Feb 6, 2009 -
Re: The Chandra Reborn
Orin looked at the man, then his troll. He took a quick glance at the sky ans sighed, "I'll take you to our leader." He turned to the three trainees, ...
Feb 5, 2009 -
Re: Cherub
(I might join, so for now I am reserving a spot.)
Feb 4, 2009 -
Re: Zodiac
Name- Tony Delia Age- 16 Sign- Pisces Ability- Can create illusions. Appearance- Stocky. A little big, but buff. Stands around 5'10. Has dark brown and thick hair. Has Grey green ...
Feb 4, 2009 -
Re: The Chandra Reborn
(I will post after school today.)
Feb 4, 2009 -
Re: The Chandra Reborn
Orin surveyed the new recruits with hope and sadness. Most of them seemed too green, but more men were always welcome. As second in command he had a lot of ...
Feb 3, 2009 -
Re: Dungeons and Dragons
~Excalibur~ (In this storybook nothing is so cut and dry. The way I pictured a paladin was a knight sworn to some oath. It could be to a king, eveil ...
Jan 30, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
As the Ice Creature crumbled to pieces, Ivellios heard the girl scream towards her brother. He looked up and saw he was on the defensive. Dashing forward he crashed into ...
Jan 30, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
(I know Kai has no weapon. Since I can't have a spear yet, I was planning on having a long sword and a short sword. Can I give the short ...
Jan 29, 2009 -
Re: The Vampire Project
(How many more do we need before we start?)
Jan 29, 2009 -
Re: Dungeons and Dragons
(Nice addition, very role-playing like. Alright, we'll let some of the others post. If no one has an idea I'll pitch us off, but I want you guys to do ...
Jan 29, 2009 -
Re: Dungeons and Dragons
Ramza studied the medallion closely, "That's the medal of the wizard Duric." Awera looked at it again before asking how he knew that. Ramza hesitated a moment, Duric served his ...
Jan 29, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
Ivellios ran panting and holding his bloody shoulder. Leaning up against a tree he rested a moment to recap what had just happened. A huge gate had opened up in ...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
Name: Ivellios Holysend Gender: Male Age: 19 Class: Warrior Appearance: (Uses the spear) Personality: Acts older for his age. Believes the world is on his shoulders and can act depressed ...
Jan 28, 2009
