User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Other Poetry Re: Not Everyone

    It's a nice piece. As for a title idea, not sure. Try to encorporate the fact eveyone has streanth and wants. Try it.

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    Nice. Are you going to turn this into a book? If so then it has great promise.

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: A sevent forever

    A light embraces me, forever coiled in the flow. I am now a servant of light, with a destiny unknown. I shall fight till the end, for you and what ...

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elemental the revised adition

    Ding, ding, ding. "Got to make it before the final bell." A young boy ruining down the street just barely makes it into the school courtyard before the final bell. ...

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Holding on to you

    I love it. It speaks from the heart so well. Don't worry what other people say, your poetry is exelent!

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Christmas

    I think it's a simple poem, but it was nice to write during the holidays.

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Students

    I enjoied it. You wrote it well. you seemed to put a lot of thought into this piece. It was also nice the way you made it ryme. thats hard ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: longing of hope and freedom

    Thank you

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: longing of hope and freedom

    A box is all that surrounds me, a cage is my home. I watch the birds fly, as free as can be. I long for hope, so I may sore, ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My love

    I like it. It seems to talk about something important if not for you, others. But ther are a few parts i didn't understand. "It screams in pan to me," ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: all about me

    It has no point. It looks like you just threw it together. Next time put FEELINGS in your poems.

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Limericks

    I see no meaning at all. Though they rarly do, but still, i see no point to it at all. Sorry

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: depressing

    Pretty good for your first piece. I like the fact you made it ryme. The only problem is it doesn't have a meaning. No point, not even a sense of ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter 3

    From Ian: Watch more Star Wars

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Night to remember

    Amen brother, can't wait till this happens to me. From Ian, don't ask me?

    Dec 23, 2006


who you become at your worst isn't who you are
— canopy