User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I usally write everything in pen, enless I'm on this site. The most I've written is 50 pages by hand. To forever and was messy, but I could write almost ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: popularity

    hashahahahaha. Its funny

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing in bits!

    The same thing happened to me. I got all of these ideas in my head, but there wasn't enough for a story. What i did was I took all of ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Why write?

    I write for only two reasons. To exprease my heart, and to show off my imagination.

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Must a poem have meaning?

    There is something I have to say here. Everything has a meaning even if you don't see it. The fact of the matter is everything comes down to choice. You ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I do, though I'ld rather not get into to much detail. I will say this though, when I make a character they are real to me.

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Share Techniques!

    My poems come quikly. I simply listen to my heart, try it.

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: stuff

    hahahahahahahahahahahaha, good one my friend. Welcome.

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lets get free

    It's a good poem but you line breaks feel like there off. It doesn't seem to flow smoothly. If you fix that you'll have a nice poem.

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When you realise

    I like it. From what i understand it sounds like some one broke up with another because they lied about everything and now they want him/her back. NICE. Is you ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I am the Tornado

    I think it's a good poem, but the breaks and puncuation are all wrong. The begginning was fine, but than it didn't make much sense. You need more puncuation in ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Sword Description Help

    Not a good idea if the sword is that important. Try having it represent the character. If he/she is elegent, sweet, and trust worthy, have the blade the same way. ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Help Those

    I like it. It speaks of something true, from the heart.

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Blade of Power

    A weapon, like no other, formed from my soul. It speaks of who I am, but should not be used lightly. It admits from your soul, showing your true colors. ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elemental the revised adition

    okay, I'll keep that in mind.

    Dec 26, 2006


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann