User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Other Poetry Re: The Waves

    I like it, but there isn't much meaning or feeling here. Looks like you just made a poem, but it is good.

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    First red some other poeples ideas. Then write your own.

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    Zelles was distracted by Aro for only a seconed, but the girl was gone. "What, your not going to follow her?" Asked Aro in a friendly voice. "I had no ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    "Damn, I can't hear anything and there is no sign of anyone. Wait, there, trakes." He follows them to a cliff. There stood a young red haired woman. He was ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dangerous in Numbers - Lethal Alone

    Good, but short. Also, you should space out your paragraphs.

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    The sun was shining as Zelles walk along the outer streatches of the Rallan Castel. After a peacefull time since the enemy attacks on the elves he's had alot of ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    Same with me. Name: Zelles Gender: male Race: ?-he looks like a human man, but he has the abbilities of an elf and man combined- he is not a half ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Faith

    Thank you, that's a very good. That was what I was geting at.

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Faith

    What is faith? Is it what we see, know hear feel or believe? Could it be, everything you once thought was true, is gone. Nothing but a lie. That's for ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: "Betrayal of Caesar.”

    I belive there is rhyme in the flow. You can't see it. You must read it and listen t it. Only then will you be able to know.

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental chapter 1

    Thank you both. The reason I seemed to rush through this Chapter was for suspense. To make the read go on to find out more.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental chapter 1

    The past tense isn't something I'm going to do. The reason why is this story will take about 6 books to finish. The romance thing is a good point, but ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental chapter 1

    "You fool, what were you thinking? You could have been killed," said a young woman. "Only you would be so stupid." She wrapped a bandage around a young man's hand. ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Star Wars in poetry

    I like it because it's about Star Wars, but it's not in poetry format

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Someone

    I think it's a good poem. Though your flow is a little off. Ani's right, rhyming may help, but it's not needed. Try reading other poetry to get the right ...

    Dec 29, 2006


Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"