User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I am new here!

    hello, it's nice to meet you.

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: !!!!!!!

    "Shakes his head" this is all to pointless, run away.

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys, i'm new here

    well, it's nice to meet you

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What happens when he won't die?

    well, I had the same problem. Should he live or die? You choice. If your leaning twords death you should make end in his character. Have him die doing something ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Misfire

    First of all and add period, comas, things like that, then I will return

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    To tell you the truth I don't know any poets or poetry other than what I've read on this sight, so I'll have to say myself

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The painter I must meet

    It's nice to see your work. In the thrird stanza is is "satrs" suposed to be stars? Other then that a very nice poem. Can't wait to see what else ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Warmth of the Heart

    A shadow once feared is gone. Light begins to shine through the dark. Hope is restored, freedom is given, life begins, with the warmth of the heart.

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Power of One

    Go easy, it's my first time rhyming :) An unsettled mind, and a restless heart. You are thrown against the wall, with no way out. Where do you go, who ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: new here

    Welcome and good luck. Ask me if you have any questions, I'll do my best.

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't like it, to bad

    Names piepiemann22, or big T. For a long time I've asked myself a simple yet complex question. Do you fallow your heart, your to you rely on the mind for ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A storm is Brewing

    I like it. I doesn't seem to have a deeper meaning, but it's clear that you put a lot of time into this.

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    "You have a point miss. Aro, do you have anymore information on who she is?" Just then he got a bad feeling about something.

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    "Aro, what are you doing. Try to explain things first. Then we can decide what to do next."

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    "Stalking, now don't jump to conclusions miss. I simply saw your fire smoke and went to investigate. These are uneasy times so none of us can be to carful," Said ...

    Dec 31, 2006


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday