-
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
Zelles starts to cough up water. He sits up. "Oww, why me?" He looks up to see the young lady being held by Aro. "We need to get this cleared ...
Jan 12, 2007 -
Re: Loveis a package
First of all add punctuation. It will make it sound better. You also type to fast. yoru is spelled your. even I knew that. The last line also seemed to ...
Jan 12, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
haha, very funny. Your just jelouse.
Jan 12, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
yes, in the beginning, he is like that.
Jan 12, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
I think chris wishes to make Rin a middle character, but not sure.
Jan 12, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10 Legolas rulz
Jan 12, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
I think you got it. Sorry, my mom took the computer for a while.
Jan 12, 2007 -
Re: A Question of Life and Death
As I stare across the ocean, an endless bound. I ask myself a question one I have sought. A purpose to life, and a reason to death. The sun goes ...
Jan 12, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
"Aw, uh, that was unpleasent." Zelles begins to sit up. He takes a deep breath. "Aro, you can't force people to do things, even though she should stay." He heared ...
Jan 12, 2007 -
Re: My Writing Piece part 2 (not poetry)
I like it. the only thing is you could have ended the chapter a little better in my oppinion. Other then that, keep going.
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: my writing piece.
Sure
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: my writing piece.
I like it as a short story, but why did you put it in POETRY?
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: Me. Geez.
Wow, that's about all I have to say. Any way, nice to meet you.
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: my writing piece.
Okay, lets see. it is good, but I'm not sure it's best as poetry. It may be better as a short srory if you fiddle with it a bit. I'm ...
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: Warmth of the Heart
Thank you for your help. I have to edmit this isin't my best poem. I'll try again soon.
Jan 6, 2007
