User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Other Poetry Re: popularity

    I go with what Matt said. Poetry can be for fun, but it seems like you wont take it to heart.

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The silliest poem in the world

    Sorry, I take poetry to heart. That may be why I said that. That's just how I feel. It is only an oppinion.

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Act of Love

    I'm not judging her. I don't do that. I simply stated how I felt. If I hurt anyone in any way, I'm sorry.

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Weight of His Skin

    You say this is about Tattoos, but i don't see how it fits. I mean, since you stated it, it seems to fit well. I just couldn't get that fact ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    That is true. It does bring him in more. This is getting interesting.

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: dont want to say goodbye

    I like this poem, though it could use some work. Reread it to yourself and find more line breaks. You also need puncuation. Add thouse things and I'll give a ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Act of Love

    The writing and flow is good. But I don't like the poem all that much. I don't see how someone could write a poem like that. Then again everyone is ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The silliest poem in the world

    this truly is pointless. I know that was your intent, but please write with a meaning to. It isn't a bad poem. Just please keep that in mind.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    okay, I'll trust you . The story is finally moving along.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    Matt, why did you make a character like Zelles. It may mack it interesting, but you could have said something to me.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    "This is becoming a really bad Idea on my part." He looks over at the two girls. Why me he said to himself. "Go." The girls just look at him. ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Living in the Shadows

    Your begining grabs me alittle, but it isn't enough. I think you should write more before posting.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A New Awakening

    you may be right. I'll keep that in mind.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    welcome

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    As the battle draged on both began to weaken. "How can you be this strong?" Asked Rin in a blaze of anger. Zelles paid no attention to what he said. ...

    Jan 14, 2007


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red