-
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
She did it so no one else would type until she posted.
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Yes he is, and that stuff happens. don't worry.
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Dreams of America
This is a poem I'm going to use on a project for Social Studies on Ellis Island. I need some help. It's on the Statue of Liberty. A torch held ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Elemental Chapter 2
"Jason!" Yelled Elena as she ran to him. She knelt down beside him and examined him. "I don't see anything wrong with him." "What the hell happened?" Asked Kevin as ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
Aro and Alex return to the camp site. He looks at them and smiles. He can see they like each other even if they wont edmit it. Though about Aro ...
Jan 17, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Okay, off we go.
Jan 17, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
not sure, I think about it. HMMMMMMMM
Jan 17, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
no, that's it, I'm good.
Jan 17, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
yay, the last few have been confusing.
Jan 17, 2007 -
Re: This is from Nine Inch Nails. "The Day the World Went A
I think your right. It does have a deep feeling, though the meaning is still a little unknown to me.
Jan 17, 2007 -
Re: Title Feedback
I get the feeling it is and edventure or A form of romantic fiction. A Wind that Blows
Jan 16, 2007 -
Re: Father, can I make you proud?
Stop it you guys. The poem my sound boring, but it is good. It talks about an experiance many of us can relate to.
Jan 16, 2007 -
Re: Survivor
I does pull through as a poem, but It can be better. I couldn't help unless I change the whole thing. PM me if you want help though, i'll try.
Jan 16, 2007 -
Re: A Choice Shall Shape this World
Thanks I'll keep it all in mind
Jan 16, 2007 -
Re: A Choice Shall Shape this World
Everything can change in the blink of an eye. Life may be gone, destiny could alter. One might lose it all, another could gain. You can make this world and ...
Jan 16, 2007
