-
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Life sure as changed. Life is good. :D
Jan 19, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Off we go then.
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Off we go then
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Navel-gazing
Thanks, now that I think about it i do that in my poetry. Thank you for the help.
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
You got a point. Any way that sounds good. We should also get to the whole royal blood line thing as soon as posibale. That was the original plot, so ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: One last try
I think it's okay. It talks about something physical and has a basic meaning, but that seems about it. Like i said it's okay, but it is very basic to ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Title Feedback
Not sure. It makes me think about vegetables. :lol: well, it does sound interesting. If you write it I'll have to read it. Elemental: The Warrior of Wind
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Matt, I did a quik reedite, is it any better at all.
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Elemental Chapter 2
Thank you Kyle, but there are problems like matt said.
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Anyone try acting?
Hey that's a good idea, I'll try it.
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Elemental Chapter 2
I suck at this. I'll see what I can do. Thanks.
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Tenses: How Do You Choose?
Me, I write in both. You have to decide what sounds best. Past is a little easier, but preasnt gives you a first hand experiance.
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?
The influence for my novel came from a lot of places. The story, or plot came from a dream. But all the characters are based on my friends. Then the ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: At what age did you start writing and
I've had the idea for a book for a while, but i just started writing a year ago.
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Matt, can you read my second chapter please. No one else will.
Jan 18, 2007
