User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Other Poetry Re: Together Forever My Love

    I look upon your glittering eyes, losing myself in there waves of color. I see your face, the warmth it holds. Giving me strength, giving me faith. We look up ...

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: As the Sun Rises

    I decided to take the ideas of some people and mix it in with my own writing. Enjoy. :D The sun rises over the mountains, a ray of hope shines. ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    no, the wound was on his arm, read my battle post again.

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Friendship

    Thanks for everything. I right poetry to show my feelings and to relieve strees. I do it to help myself and also to show others where I'm coming from.

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    call

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Blackwings_angle told me.

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    You did a pretty darn good job my friend.

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Friendship

    I was lost in darkness. Wondering without a light. Then I found friends, who shoed me the light. One liked Star Wars, Another who listens. The third, one who feels ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Moments in Mass Silence

    I like it. You need to add punctuation first before I can determine the flow. Do that and I shall return.

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    Zelles looked at the ground, then back at his companions. "He was, self centered. He cared more about himself then anyone. thant is, except for me. I was the only ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Midnightwolf and Vamplord. The funny thing is there both guys. :lol: Don't worry they are my friends at school so i can do this, I think. :lol:

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: it was my first poem so it well...sucks, lol

    What everyone else said. Keep going, you seem to have potensal.

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    As the trio walk Zelles didn't look at the other two. He couldn't stop staring at the necklace around his neck. Alex noticed he was troubled and asked, "What's wrong?" ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    I'm back

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    Sorry, i've been away for a few days. Riku just stood there with his hand over his wound. He heads into town a finds a small clinic. Inside there is ...

    Jan 21, 2007


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack