User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 for the first one. So true. 10/10 for the second one. Go John Wayne!

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    (Rory, you destroyed my last post :( Now I need someone to pull me in. Anyone, Please?)

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    When the group made it to Skingrad Ivellios took them to the inn/bar. He got them a table and ordered some hot food. He himself sat at the bar with ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    (Hey Billy, I'm having my character in the real world so he could be that higher level of magic for you.) Cedrick sat outside at a table by himself sipping ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (I'm at a lost. If and when you do something in Skingrad I'll do something. When it comes to my points I'm going to save them for now.)

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Tony looked at the Half with respectful eyes, "I guess I can understand it." He took a seat next to him and began to focus. "What did you just do?" ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    (Can I claim Crystal) Name: Cedrick Age: 22 Race: Angel Personality: Calm and Collective. He his a content person happy with his life. No really a "Warrior". He doesn't have ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for thinking your So Cool :roll:

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    Yahiko looked around, but could find no trace of his new sensei, "Where did he go?" "As if I should know?" Replied Koka with another question. "Think, where would a ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Tony tried to hold on, but he was smart enough to know they were going down and there was nothing they could do about it. He scanned the horizon and ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Tony looked at the everyone and sighed, then yelled, "I'll fly the plane, Now tell me what to do already!" He took a seat in the cockpit, Mike next to ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    (Saved for later.)

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    Yahiko Made it to the training field a little late. Apparently there had been some kind of a mix-up and he went to the wrong place. When he got there ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Tony waited until he was sure Mikael had Sabine and walked up to Kyle. He was trying to regain his composure, but Tony wouldn't let that happen. "Sorry about this." ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Tony Laid in his room thinking. A lot had happened lately and he didn't know what to think of it. Some of the others were thinking of escaping, but he ...

    Feb 8, 2009


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein