User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Name- Cedric Allen Nick Name- Bloody Hands Cedric Gender- male Age- 16 Power- can control his own blood at will and can make it solid into weapons. Hair- thick, brown, ...

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    I will join later, got my character, but don't have time to write.

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    Chris, what is life without friends, hell. We all have our diferences, but that is how we all get along.

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ghost

    Okay, now I get it. It is a little random, but it is a nice poem.

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Soldiers in a Wood

    I like it. It has a nice flow to it. teh last line seemed to make it fall apart. It works, but it could be better. Wow, I wish I'ld ...

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental: chapter 3

    Jason and Phil just stared at each other. There was a long silence till Kevin stirred and woke up. "My head, what happened?" "Kevin!" Yelled Elena. "Your okay!" Kevin sat ...

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ghost

    Okay, um, I don't see what this means. It's a nice poem, but I don't know where your coming from. maybe I'm missing something.

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10, I don't get it.

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    Mine made little sense since it isn't me. I was jogging with a friend when all of a sudden 3 men are trying to hurt thr girl I like. My ...

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Together Forever My Love

    Vamps right, It is for the girl I like.

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    Yes, Yes, It's all good.

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    good, because if anyone kills you it will be me. You wont see me, but I will be there.

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    Matt, no. Chris, you killed Matt.

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Together Forever My Love

    I geuss your right. I wrote it for my sone to be girl friend, I think.

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    agreed. Come on man. stay with us, your the one who said your having fun.

    Jan 25, 2007


I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert