User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Fantasy Novels Re: On Wings of Angels

    Okay, just skip an extra line to show a new paragrph. I only had time to read the first chapter, but it seems quit interesting.

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental: chapter 4

    Kevin was running through the city looking for what had happened. Everyone was scattering every where. Building caught o0n fire with no reason as to why and smoke filled the ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    okay, rules: -don't control someones else character unless it's minor. -stick to the character and story line. -enjoy and have fun. This was originally an idea for a book, but ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    at least there is no more snow

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    not mine, i don't think.

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Cedric finally arived at math class 10 seconds before the bell rang. "We made it." "Yeah." "Excuse me class I'll be back in five minutes, go over your study guide," ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Campfire

    At least I'm getting there.

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    since Matt wont post a comment I'll try something, but not take him out of character. "My name is Gray." "Cedric." He gave him a friendly smile. "Make yourself at ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Campfire

    I'll try that next time, thanks.

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Campfire

    Campfire that burns, a sign of hope. Allowing us to see, to feel from the heart. The light that glows, giving all peace. A sense of kindness, a feeling for ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 yeah, um, the first to were good, but I die by chocolate.

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Cedric was siting at his desk fddiling with a knife. Then the loud speaker came on telling everyone to go about there normal business. "Time to go I supose." Cedric ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    here's my guy with out the green eyes.

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    yes, agreed

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    yes it was, but okay. I do agree with you though

    Jan 30, 2007


A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown