User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: thread to Teenage super heroes

    Lets see let me think and get back to you.

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    what about me.

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 Me no understand.

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    "You, I know you. How" "You'll think of something." Now he was on the defensive. Aro rushed in to help, but the girl got in my. "Tell me how you ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    You took mine, sorry lets see, horrific, and suspensfull. Interesting. [/i]Shadow Kin

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    sounds interesting a funny. My be fantasy, I'ld read it. Shadow-Kin

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Friend!!!!!

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    Sorry, i've been grounded, but i'm back for a few days a week soon all the way. Riku walked through town trying to find the potters home. Finally he came ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    I now have time. Cedric and Gray ran down the road to the lake. The sun was shinning and the wind blowing. It truely was a nice day to go ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    "Your right, Reven is giving me to much. I earned that name from being a solder and nothing else." He looked at the others, "I deeply apoligize." The one who ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    I'm back and ready to fly. Cedric was walking around campus to clear his head. Suddenly a young man his age steped out infront of him. "Dang it, no time ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Dragons rule

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    "Well this is a great mess we got ourselves into." He grasped the sword in hand. "Looks like it's my turn to shine." His eyes began to turn white again. ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Sorry everyone my computers been pulled. My time is limited so I wont be on much for a while. Ramza stared off into nothing. The night was calm with a ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental: chapter 3

    Don't worry, I'm dumping this version. it's clear it needs alot more thought. For now i think i'll try another idea soon.

    Mar 7, 2007


"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland