User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    So we don't crowd up the story book we'll have our conversations here.

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    "Thank you, I need to know what happened. If you're with me, lets go."

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    Riku ran through the forest looking for Naomi. It wasn't like him to act this way, to help others at his own risk, but he couldn't let her get hurt, ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Ramza stood at the window staring at the sky when Reven returned to the room. He walked up and stood next to Ramza, "What's on your mind?" "The others don't ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    In truth, no. After it started coming back to me I never thought I could. You don't have to come, this is my fight. I don't want to drag you ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    "Don't worry, you won't be harmed, we may need your help."

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 Manga rocks

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    "Zelles, are you okay," said Aro. "Yes. we need to keep moving, my brother is near."

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Ramza looked down at the woman who ran into him. He held out his hand, "You okay miss?" She took his hand nervesly. "It's okay, don't woory. Let me guess, ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    You can come in. The more the merrier.

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    I will soon.

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    "We need a way in. Maybe, to the edge of the land it is safe, but passing through will be hard. The safest route would have to be Jugement Path. ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    come right on in. We could always use a new character.

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Time

    Paper below me Pen in hand. One question left what do I do? Tick tock tick tock times almost up. I bite my lip I start to shake. Pens down ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Thunderclay & Peedobear

    If i see anything I'll let some one know because I have no clue what to do.

    Mar 9, 2007


Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg