User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Warrior of the Wind #1

    Thanks everyone. I'll get to it as fast as I can.

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Name: Kaldore Class: Mercenary Country: Italian decent Age: 22 Looks: Thick medium brown hair, dark blue eyes, scar of a moon on his shoulder. Wears basic armour dark brown in ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Warrior of the Wind #1

    Thanks for the help everyone. With your advice I finally got it right. :D Life went on as it usually did. The birds flew, the sun rose and set, and ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    "We need as much help as we can get. There's something about you that's not normal, you may be a powerful ally." He smiled at her, "Also, I would like ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    that is a good idea too. This will be interesting

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    "I'm going the wrong way, I know it." Riku heard a sound of footsteps. He may not be a traker, but he was a skilled fighter. He ran in the ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Ramza and Aliena walked down a stone path that lead into the woods. After a bit of walking they came upon a lake with the moon over head. The reflection ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    there both good ideas, maybe combining them. As were traveling were get into scermishes, then a big battle at the end.

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Friendship.

    Let me use my heart to see,      To realize what friends can be,   And make no judgments from afar, But love my friends the way they are This line ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Well, probebly using a person to survive and gain power wile killing them at the same time." -Illum What do you think of life in general?

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like it could be fantasy or a realistic fiction story. Elemental: The Warrior of the Wind

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A loner, or swordsmen, pirate, it sounds likes it's in that category. Allen Raiku

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 right, you decide to make a sig about coffe. Well, that's life.

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 All I understand is it say Israel Defense Forces.

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Defeating Galbatorix with help from a Galaxy far far away

    Um, why are there so many people on the Millennium Falcon? Can it hold that many people? And why is Eregon and the others not afraid of a spaceship?

    Apr 15, 2007


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin