User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Well, romantic fiction I think. Maybe someone trying to get the one they love for another? That Which we Serve

    May 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Cedrick was standing outside when the boy he healed came out. "You have an interesting power." The boy spun aroung, "How so?" Blood began ossing from his hands, "your alot ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    Alright, give me a second.

    May 1, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Closed Door

    You weep, you cry, love is lost, so now you morn. The door is shut, you locked yourself in. fearing that you hate, another broken heart. I found the key, ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: What must be it be like?

    Okay, over all it is good, i like it. But What must it be like to do whatever you want? Without the constant murmur of people telling you, you can't? ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Sunrise

    Adding on to what she said the rhyme over all could be taken out. You may find it easie. Second, the first line, is await awake. If so now you ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Requiem For The Living (Version 2)

    Personaly, I like it. You capture true feeling in this piece. One thing though, the rhyme in the first stanza dives the rytheme of a bit. Fix that and you're ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    Zelles and company headed toward town. There were a few men outside the walls stabbing corpses to make sure the wolves were dead. A soldier stopped them "You, you helped ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Cedrick was sitting in the nurses office as a boy was brought in. He had a scar on his chest. "what happened?" The nuse turned, "Spike." Cedrick sighed. Then a ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread to Centurion

    I see, it makes sense. Wow, Chris said something smart.

    May 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    I'm stomped, any idea's on how to cntinue?

    May 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Glitch?

    That happened to me. I just posted the poem WHO WE ARE and it didn't show up either.

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Lets see, out of them all, ADD MORE DETAIL.

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 Do I understand? :?

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Who We Are

    I lose myself to those I hate. Lost in the endless shadow. I stretch and dig to deep. who am I? Those who know don't answer, others do not care. ...

    Apr 29, 2007


Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri