User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Blood Ties

    Good, good. MMMMMM. I got it. Hikaru was training in the fields. Smaking dumbies around practicing hit tiajutsu. "Go!" He dashed in, rapidly punched the dumbies gut sending it a ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    That makes a lot of sense 9/10 brava.

    May 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Ties

    okay, but chris(midnightwolf) is gone for now, but he wont mind. He's my friend, if we wnt to change it we can. Do you want to start or should I?

    May 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Ties

    Just an Idea, but do you to want to become a team since were from the same country.

    May 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Ties

    You beat me to it. Oh well. Name-Hikaru Doshi Age-15 Personality- spacy, thinker, cares for his friends and familly Specialty- wind jutsu and genjutsu. Good at tiajutsu, relies on it ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    Okay, I'm almost done, but I need to know if this is a good idea? If so I'll post soon, if no one coments, we'll go with it. You have ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Simple Prayer

    first of all no rhyming. You have a good idea here but i think the rhyming kind of destroyed it. Don't woory though, i can't write a rhyming poem is ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Cedrick was on the roof when Kage was dropped off the roof. "You ninja aren't as smart as you look." Tsunade turned, "You must die too." He rushed at him ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Kaldore stood next to the large spartan dressed in red and gold armor. "I'm glad to see you desided to stay." "Well, there's something interesting here." The archers were then ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Know I'll make my new character. Name- Ryan Masters Looks- Dark brown hair, Brown eyes, brown leather jaket, black pants. Power- A master of swords. Can wield almost any blade ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Gai, it's ROCK LEE!!!, Kittys, AHHH!!! still, 8/10

    May 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Painting, artistic, nice. 7.5/10

    May 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Kaldore saw the creature disapear. "Dark Gods?" "Sir," one of his men approched him. "No, I won't leave go if you wish, but I'll stay." The man ran away ready ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    I need time to think, though I have a good idea. What is we got many leads on what to do. We would split up into groups a meet again ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Cats have gone itelligent? Run!!!!!. 8/10

    May 1, 2007


Between living and dreaming there is a third thing. Guess it.
— Antonio Machado