User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Cedrick and Ryan stood there as Kage was pulled in. They looked at each other and jumped back through both at the same time. Viamire was sent back from having ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Um, who controls Kakashi?

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    "Very well, I except your challenge, but know this I won't go easy." "Didn't ecpect you to." She dashed up to the top of a tree to gain an advantage ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Those Who Fight

    Those who fight, they try and never give in. always pushing, and forgiving, to those they know. Those who fight, they are my friends. To take my pain, my fault ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    right, give everyone a day, then I post tommarow.

    May 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Ties

    okay, I'll color code the character I'm expressing. Sagara sighed, not the best start. "Fine, you, in the middle, start. Hikaru looked at him, "My name is Hikaru Doshi. In ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Isumi aproched the girls with not to much enthusiasum. The one on the memorial noticed him first. he saw in her eyes that at least she was ready for battle. ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    Take a look at my idea. No one else will give me one so we are soon to go with it.

    May 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Okay, so (e-sue-me) Isumi wake up early and ready to go. Today was the day he met his new team. Haveing no idea who was on it he spead of ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    "Brother, why are you here?" "To talk." Zelles clenched his fist, but released it and walked outside with his brother. The went outside the city to a small rock formation. ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Ties

    Yes, lee or guy was not my idea okay. Name- Sagara Sonzo Age-28 Personality-Gets disapointed a lot by his students, wishes they would grow up. Cares for them all the ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    If you need someone to fill the final spot I'll do it is you can't find anyone else.

    May 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    Darkness is nothing but an entety that forms in a living being. A power that takes control if you're not careful and dig to deep. Azel wields it, but it ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Go to the thread, I'll explain.

    May 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Ties

    Okay, I want to make the sensei, please?

    May 6, 2007


Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher