-
Re: Boarding School
Tony pondered Matt's request. He looked at Alyse and noticed he had probably hit a soft spot he decided to drop it for the moment, "Sure." The three ran for ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
Tony scratched his head and thought a bit before nodding, "Alright. Running always calms me down any way." They headed out and jogged at a decant pace. After a minute ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
Tony waited by his car once he got back to the academy. He decided to wait for Alyse since he had a feeling she'd get lost. Adam had waited with ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Forever Warring Elements
Name: Kenshin (Ken) Gender: Male Age: 17 Element: Light Powers: Can produce any weapon he chooses out of light energy. Appearance: Personality: Out going and stubborn. Holds strongly to his ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Another Naruto story book
(I'm afraid I have to drop out. I can't keep up and everything. My character is yours, use him as you will. See ya.)
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
Tony put his hand over his face as he watched May try to get someones attention, "Why not go over and say hello. We'll wait for the food." She smiled ...
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
Tony smiled as he ran. Running always made him feel better. As he passed May he looked to his side and saw Alyse running beside him at the same speed. ...
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: Boarding school DT
I'll be your roommate Boltage. No problem.
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
7/10 Bubbles
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
(Boltage, I'll be your roommate.) Tony opened the door to his room to see a boy putting some stuff down on the floor, "Oh, looks like you my roommate. I'm ...
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)
(Can I be your first-mate. I'm active, but I don't think I could handle my own ship right now with other stuff I have to do.) Name: Gustav Kurvak Age: ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Angels vs. Demons
Cedrick took a sip from his glass, "I'm here searching for some demon hunters. There are only so many in the world and every single one counts. Ben is one ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
Ivellios smiled as the friends reunited. It was nice to see some form of happiness in these horrible times. Regaining his composure he said with a calm face, "I want ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Angels vs. Demons
Cedrick thought a moment before replying, "That should be no problem, but I'd still like to see the weapons just to make sure." Jude nodded and headed to her room ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
Name: Tony Delia Age: 16 Grade: 11 Gender: male Description: (Doesn't usually wear those cloths on a none school day. Then he wears blue jeans and a black t-shirt or ...
Feb 16, 2009
