User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Old republic gets my vote

    May 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    I'm in too. me, I want a white single hilt, JEJI FOREVER!!!

    May 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Ties

    "So, first information gathering, then the kill," said Hikaru.

    May 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Isumi was walking ignoring the others. Though he though it was better to be on a team he liked to be alone. Kakashi aproched him. "Why didn't you do anything ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Ties

    Hikaru landed infront of Sakumo, "So you think I would have dies?" "No dout about it," he replied still walking. "Don't under estimate an enemy. Rule one." "You think you ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Sorry I've been gone, I'm grounded from the computer. I have enough time to say that at least.

    May 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Still very atry, noe a 8.5/10

    May 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    MATT, WHAT DO WE DO, WERE ALL ALONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

    May 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Ties

    "Very well, introdutions made. Now, the Chuunin exames are about three months away, I'm only your sensei until you pass, inless you fale," said Sagara . Sakumo laughed, "Chuunin, simple." ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    yes, we will.

    May 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Isumi raced on with the rest of the group. "To get s scroll doesn't need a five man squad." Kakashi looked at him. "If to deliver a scroll was all ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    No that is the life of a teenager 9/10

    May 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Scientific, though idon't understand it 100 percent 7/10

    May 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sweet Seduction(chapter 2)

    Okay. First, you zipped right through it. Detail is badly needed. First, try descibing the town. Then, give more detail on the people you are introducing. Right now I can ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sweet Seduction (chapter 1)

    Well, that makes it kind of original Matt. I like the story, it seems to have a chance of going some were. One thing though, EXPLAIN!!!!! I had the same ...

    May 9, 2007


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short