User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Blood Dogs Discussion Thread

    i guess i'm happy my character is fine. :lol:

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Dogs Discussion Thread

    I agree with Hunter Chris. You may want to change it up a bit.

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: The Fallen Knights

    Name- Narcil caldo Gender- Male Age- 19 Race- Human Allegence- Jedi Rank- Knight Apperance- Light robes of the jedi. Short wavy blonde hair, sky blue eyes. Powers- Force push, Foce ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Isumi though kakashi may say that. "Stop!" yelled kakash. They all stopped but wondered why. he just said to keep going. "Isumi of the Yoko family." "Yes?" "Is it true ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Rise of the Blood Dogs

    "Shit." That's all I could say as I pushed a heavy Gaelk off me. "What in Gods named happened. When did the enemy get this organized?" I stood up and ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: The Fallen Knights

    Thanks, i will when i get some time.

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 I've already joined you.

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: The Fallen Knights

    Um, is it to late to join?

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Okay, where do we start then?

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Rise of the Blood Dogs

    I'm in NAME: Cole Turner RACE: Human AGE: 25 HEIGHT: 5'11 WEIGHT: 145 APPEARANCE:(I'll put this all in one) Sky blue eyes, light brown hair a little long in the ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    WHAT DO WE DO NOW, IS IT DEAD, AM I ALL ALONE NOW?

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Dane looked back, "If i was bothering you, you could have asked me to leave. It wouldn't bother me none." (I don't know what else to put.)

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Dane was standing on Yuri's back as they flew towards the stadium. With his arms crossed Dane thought of the up coming battles. "Dane, would you stop day dreaming and ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    (Um, who's the guy?)

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    I'm truly back and I'll post soon.

    Jul 6, 2007


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie