User avatar

phirebug

  • General Articles Re: Elizabeth Bathory

    I do apologize for the confusion. It was meant to be viewed as an article. Though I am using all the information I came upon while researching it to write ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Elizabeth Bathory

    One of the first serial killers on record was also one of the most brutal. In the case of Elizabeth Bathory, the body count of her victims is only overshadowed ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Letter

    I thought the beginning was a bit unimpressive. But as the story went on I became more and more intrigued. It became almost poetic and was surprisingly unique. Very eccentric, ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Prolouge]

    I really liked it! I was surprised to see so many harsh reviews! I like a story that grips your attention from the very beginning. It did have some unanswered ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Untitled...as of now

    This is a very compelling beginning. I have a thing about being hooked from the very first page and I have to say, I can't wait for the rest of ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    I think it was a perfect ending! The story was very real and raw and at times it was ugly... but that's great because love can be ugly sometimes. I ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hogan's Pond

    He stopped and tried to think rationally. It wasn't pitch black in the cavern so there must be a light source somewhere. He scanned his surroundings for a crevice or ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: He's gay now.

    I think you chose to write on a very profound and delicate subject and that is awesome. Not just about homosexuality, but about acceptance from one's family about being one's ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hogan's Pond

    “God, you make me wish I was an only child!” That was the last thing Gerard said to Sammy. They had been swimming with some of the neighbor kids that ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Think You Know Me

    I don't find this depressing at all. sometimes when we are trying to be strong in a moment of vulnerability, it is a comfort to know that people can only ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Mask

    The feeling I get when I read this poem is the same as the feeling I get when I listen to Metallica's "Sad But True". It is hard to figure ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Mauling of Humanity.

    I have to agree that it took me until the end of the poem to decide what point you were trying to make. I did like the symbolism about the ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Of Our Fellow Men

    I really enjoyed the fact that it seemed like floating in the dark... like thoughts that come to you as you're falling asleep. I think the style flows well and ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: On my Own

    You know... I actually like that you repeat the same phrases. That brings your readers back to the title and it kind'a reminds me of a montra or something.

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello There!

    Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm 22 but I was a member of the original TYWC when i was a kid and I loved it. I just ...

    Jun 17, 2008


Believe only half of what you see, and nothing that you hear.
— Edgar Allan Poe