User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    ~Larinda~ How can everybody be so careless when, really, a tragedy has befallen us. I sighed, breathing in the perfectly clean air. Sitting on a wooden bench, munching on a ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Whoot! I can't wait!

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ When Rey left, I finally realized what was going on. I hated that I'd been disoriented this long, that I needed this much help. The elf, Meer, wouldn't let ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ I groaned, my head felt like it had been split in two. When I opened my eyes, everything was blurry and every noise seemed so far away. Nothing made ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Name: Larinda Age: appears 18 or 19 Gender: female Species: dream creator Appearance: Her hair goes to her hips and is lilac with navy blue tips (about 4 " from ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ "Trace, let her go!" Rey said, his eyes flitting from my face to the sword to the sword bearer. There wasn't anything he could really do at this point; ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: {.Endless Waltz.}

    Name: James Tyler Gender: male Age: 28 Selection: Lieutenant --> Commands Platoon Appearance: He has shaggy brown hair and very dark green eyes. He isn't especially tall, but he has ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damian~ They still didn't trust me; I could see it in their eyes. I was trembling again. Being surrounded by people-people that didn't like me-was nerve racking. Claustrophobia was starting ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ "Yes." I said quietly. The sword was pressed harder against my throat. There was pain and the warm sensation of blood trickling down my neck. I felt the need ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Comet~ I found Chris easily enough, and he had a weird look on his face. A look I didn't particularly like. "Chris," I growled, "Get back to the cave. Where's ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Andrew~ I sat back in the chair; a lot more comfortable now that nothing was goig to eat me. Damien's fate didn't bother me since birds of prey always made ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed

    ~Andi~ I blinked, looking at Kassie. She seemed to be a little bit troubled about something. "Are you sure you're alright, Miss Kassie?" I asked. "Yes, I'm perfectly alright." She ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Comet~ A wind came into the cave and both me and Star dropped our food-which we do not have a habit of. We both smelled two things we weren't expecting; ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed

    ~Andi~ I was busy bartering with a salesclerk for some food, smiling too much really. They guy was starting to see things my way when my attention was taken from ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I flew quietly back to where I'd last seen the other shifters. I'd been somewhat forgotten, though the electrical thingy was still around me. It was getting hard to ...

    Apr 19, 2009


ALL MY FAVORITE SHOWS GET CANCELLED YET THIS VENDING MACHINE GETS A SECOND SEASON?
— toasty bread (ToastK)