-
Re: Loveless Dreams
~Larinda~ I woke a few hours before dusk, my mind reeling. Jared. Oh yes, the ball. In moments, the wardrobe door was open and the gown was in my hands. ...
Apr 28, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
~Comet~ Star and I stood, both relieved and disapointed no one had stopped us. Well, she was more disapointed than I was. I just wanted to get out of there. ...
Apr 28, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
~star~ I watched everyone. As I'd expected, no one trusted Comet anymore. We could leave them now without anyone resisting. One this island where the wild lived, we would thrive. ...
Apr 28, 2009 -
Re: Loveless Dreams
~Larinda~ The need to walk of my shot nerves preceeded all. Jared had shocked me into this unfamiliar state. Sun set. "That was fascinating. I don't believe I'll be able ...
Apr 28, 2009 -
Re: Morph
~Damian~ I flapped my wings, rising quickly. My body was still tingling from that last shock. That shock added with my severe claustrophobia made me extremely glad to be out ...
Apr 27, 2009 -
Re: Loveless Dreams
~Larinda~ "I do agree with you, though this black one is quite marvelous too." Truth be told, I was stuck. I didn't shop for gowns often, nor did I have ...
Apr 27, 2009 -
Re: Loveless Dreams
~Larinda~ “Really?” This came as a surprise to me. “I suppose this is a good thing if I’m always happy, but if I’m severely depressed this could pose to be ...
Apr 26, 2009 -
Re: Loveless Dreams
~Larinda~ I blinked, thinking. Why did I want to be different? I pulled my hair out from behind my ear. "Individuality is something that is hard to come across. When ...
Apr 26, 2009 -
Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed
~Andi~ "They're sort of normal, I guess." I said, wishing I could shrug, "I wish I could say I was close to them, but I'm not. They're always doing something. ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed
~Andi~ "Of course we'll come with you." I said. Kyna nodded rapidly in response, then blinked as if in a daze. I chuckled, "dizzy." She nodded and yawned. I bent ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed
~Andi~ Kassie was a little bit in front of me, so she didn't see me looking at her. She was extremely beautful, and I couldn't help but notice. Best of ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed
~Andi~ Kyna grinned and took her hand. "Can I show you my special spot?" She asked, her eyes wide and beautiful. The suggestion surprised me, even sweet Kyna didn't open ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
~Star~ So? I got enough. Comet's voice said, and I felt both his annoyance and his curiosity. What had he seen? For some reason, he was hiding it from me. ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Loveless Dreams
~Larinda~ He was very good looking, as far as men go, which made me a bit of a nervous wreck. I tucked my hair behind my ear, watching him chew ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
~Comet~ I looked at Star, and she nodded. We can't afford secrets. So far, they've proven dangerous. Perfectly clear memories of betrayels went through both our heads, almost simotaniously. Both ...
Apr 25, 2009
