User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    ~Larinda~ "Oh dear, I'm afraid I'm babbling again." Ialmost faultered in my step but muscle memory kept me on my feet. It had taken decades for me to learn how ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    ~Larinda~ "I have, in fact." I smiled at the thought of my most recent dream construction and brought the bouquet that Jared had been kind enough to bestow upon me. ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Comet~ I walked into the camp, already frusterated by what Star had seen and heard. Fighting at this point would be disasterous. "James." Everyone looked at Comet, most were shocked ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Star~ I snarled at Iniyuki's words. Saying that to Luis was uncalled for and it could apply to us as much as it could him. I've lived a less human ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    alrighty...I posted my profile...hope it's okay. ~Risa

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    what are these magical items? (and Elise (This_is_history) is great...gotta love her)

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    Sweet! I totally call her!

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    is Michiko male or female?

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Star~ So she'd been the wolf we'd smelled. It was making sense, though I didn't like it--I knew how much it hurt to be so different from anyone. I wouldn't ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed

    ~Andi~ "Don't worry, Kassie. I wouldn't think of telling anyone." I said sofly, smiling. Kyna nodded, locking her lips. She knew this was a secret; we had the same one. ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed

    ~Andi~ "Hi." Kyna said, a worried expression on her face. "What's wrong, Kyna?" Karo asked. I was wondering the exact same thing. "Y-you don't...y-you're not going to k-kill Kassie, are ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Star~ "We're half cat." Everyone jumped ten feet in the air when I stepped from the shadows of the trees. My hat was off and my cat ears were twitching ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Lillith~ It was starting to grow dark out and everyone was growing instinctivley quiet. This was driving me insane. I'd told no one this, I was too embarresed to tell ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Erica~ "You have a really great brother, Dusty." I said, smiling. Then I looked down. "I miss David." I heard footsteps behind me, then they stopped when I said my ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: {.Endless Waltz.}

    James Tyler I held my weapon, bringing down Nazi after Nazi. My 1911 Pistol fired truly and I silently said a prayer of thanks for all of the hours I ...

    Apr 28, 2009


I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25